Tuesday, July 08, 2008

LIFE IS CRAZY!!!

Well, it looks as if the move is actually really truly going to go through this Saturday. We won't have an oven till Sunday - but that is OK. (It ain't like I cook a lot anyway!!!!). But tomorrow the packers come and pack my apartment. Tomorrow night I have to go down and vaccuum all the floors in my house so that Thursday morning the steam cleaners can come and steam clean. Friday after work I will pick up the moving truck - and Saturday morning people from church will come and load it up. Then -Max and I will have to truck that big old truck out to VIRGINIA where there will be another set of guys from church waiting to help us unload that big old truck! Yeah!

We are really excited. Tonight we bought more paint. We bought paint colors to paint Max's room like Lightning McQueen. It will be red on the bottom, sky blue on top, and then a black, chalk-board board around the center. Then we got some rub-on's that have pictures from the movie to spicen it all up. Best thing is - it all goes with the bedding he already has!!!!

I'll start sending out more painting results as soon as I get my hand on a real camera. Soon - you will be seeing ALL KINDS of pictures coming from this house. (Well - not ALL kinds - but you know!)

OH - and one last very important piece of news! I went to the dentist today to get my crown on.... And I finally feel like a queen! Yeah!!!!! it fits!

1 comment:

Jake said...

Wow sounds like a cool room, are you going to have a red and blue room too?

Happy you finally feel like a queen. I'm happy you are putting the new and old ward to work too!

Followers