Well, Saturday is around the corner. I'm still breathing, I think... The other night at about 11:00 pm I almost blogged just to see if there was another soul awake who wanted to come help me pack. But it was too late - even for me...
Max and I have been over at the house painting till 10:00 pm this whole week. Today the carpets were super-duper cleaned. Today our apartment got completely packed. Tonight the AC gets finally installed all the way. Hopefully the rest of the plumbing gets fixed. Hopefully the rest of the major painting gets done tomorrow so that I don't have to paint a kitchen while I live there!
I pick up the moving van tomorrow at 7:00 pm! Moving crew comes at 8:00 am on Saturday. This is for real - can you believe it? I think I am so tired, emotionally charged, exhausted, worried, excited, etc. that I go from wanting to jump up and down to cry to work extra hard to make it all come together. At least it means I'm losing weight!
I should be getting my camera back next week - and I promise I will take (and post) a MILLION pictures! Wow... I'm really doing this!
2 comments:
We just got back in town and are catching up on emails and blog entries. I can't believe all that has happened in your life while we were gone. I'm sorry I wasn't here to help with the packing. Alvin's at scout camp so he won't be able to help with the move. Good luck managing the stress and array of emotions! What an exciting time for you. Let me know if there's something I can do!
Tammy
Wow! Congrats, Rebecca! I am glad that you are so excited about the move. I wish I could help but Rick is working until 8 pm Saturday and I am babysitting, too. I hope it all goes well and look forward to seeing the pictures!
Post a Comment