
So sorry that I have not been very good at keeping everybody informed on the progress of my house. As you have read - yes - the sale did go through last week! YEAH!!! Now I am in the midst of getting it ready to move in. Last week, we had the mold people come in and clean out the mold (which turned out to be less than we expected in some areas, and a LOT more in others); strip the nasty vinyl off the walls, paint several room, remove some cabinets in the kitchen, fix some plumbing and electrical issues, replace the AC and heater... What else? Oh yeah - I am also getting a new stove, oven and dishwasher. So it has been excited, busy, and tiring. I only have one picture to post - sorry everyone! I will post more soon...
Besides fixingup the house - I had a great weekend. Max was with his dad all week (and I missed him tons - but it did make working on the house a little easier!) so I was able to do some fun stuff. I went to the AT&T National Golf Tournament. We had passes to a skybox and all that - so it was awesome - free food and all that.
I also got to enjoy the 4th of July fire-work festivities at a neighborhood party out in Reston, got to paint my house, and went out to Old Town Alexandria, VA. It has been a nice (and busy) couple of days.
I'll try to get some more pics of the house soon!
3 comments:
Wow. You have done a lot of work! I can't wait to see all the before and after pictures.
Rebecca - a big congratulations on the house. I hope you are able to accomplish all that you would like to with it. It is so exciting to have your own place to do whatever you wish. Have some great fun!
~~Janelle
I hope that is the before picture! And I second Jill-keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment