Thursday, May 01, 2008

houses and such

My brother was just complaining to me that I haven't blogged in a while. He is right - I haven't. I have good excuses - like I am busy!!! Haha... Let's see - I have been busy getting ready for my first ART SHOW!!! Yes - that is very exciting. For anybody who wants to come, it will be at the Reston Farmer's Market Saturdya May 10th. Depending upon our success, we will do more and more shows. If it is really great- I am going to quit my day job and just work on art. Day jobs suck.

Also - I have been busy house hunting. Yes - after being in an apartment for a year and a half I am finally ready to make the bold step into purchasing a home of my own! :) Over the weekend I looked at one, and drove by several. Tonight I went with my agent and looked at many and really really liked one. It needs some work and all that - but I'm putting in a bid, and we'll see. If they don't take it - they don't take it!

Max and I are getting ready to go on a glorious vacation to Florida. We're meeting grandma and grandpa there - so next week you all should be seeing some nice sunny vacation pictures instead of gloomy DC pictures.

Alright - I am dead tired- I have to be up early to go to work - so this blog is over. Sorry I don't have any pictures to post - but the next few blogs should be much more exciting as there will actually be some ACTION in my life!

Oh yeah - and check out my art site: www.paintingmom.com. Oh yeah - and if you want to buy any of my art - you can do that too. That is cool with me! :)

1 comment:

Jake said...

for the record I wasn't complaining, I was informing. Thanks for the update - good luck with the house and have fun in Florida!

Followers