Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's been a while, I know...

It's been a while since I wrote. Let's see - what has gone on... Not too much - but I'll try to fill you in:

1. I went to Las Vegas and now I'm back. It was a quick trip. It was a sad trip. I didn't get to see very much of my family, yeah... But I did get to see them. Here is a quick video of my and three of my brothers. (My aunt was trying to use my cell phone to take a picture of my brothers Jake, Jimi, Nate and I. She didn't know it was on video - and Jimi was making scary faces.)


One of the highlights of the trip was seeing my old highschool friend Pam - she drove me to the airport. It is really good to see old high school friends. Hopefully we'll stay in better touch from now on.

2. Max got a NEW bike from his grandma. It's a Diego bike - and he loves it. We ride it almost everyday - sometimes even in the house.

3. Max is now in charge of cooking breakfast. He comes into my bedroom in the morning and tells me that breakfast is ready - which basically means he has put the bowls and spoons on the table, and has picked out what kind of cereal he wants to eat.

4. Our friend bought his son some Omego Fish Gummy Vitamins (his son insisted). Of course, when his son got them home and tasted them - he thought they were nastier than anything - and wouldn't eat them. So we became the receipient of a big bottle of nasty-smelling fish vitamins. Max is such a picky eater - I thought there is no way that he would go for it. But I was wrong! He loves them! He begs for them everyday. He wants to take them morning and night. I can barely stand the smell.

5. Last update for the night - I am getting ready for an 'art show.' Well - art show is putting it strongly - but a friend of mine and I are going to start selling our art at the Reston Farmer's Market. I was pulling some stuff together - here is a sample:

1 comment:

Jake said...

Strange video of us! I really like the picture of your art! Great work!

-Jake

Followers