Sunday, November 25, 2007

I am thankful for...

Max's teacher gave me his art projects for the week - she gave me the 'thankful turkey' piece. The teacher wrote exactly waht the kids said they were thankful for. In case you can't read what his says, I'll tell you:

"Max is thankful for Mommy and Daddy and brothers and sisters who are far away."

I asked about the brothers and sisters thing (since he is VERY much an only child!!!) - and she was surprised at his response as well. She asked if it were his cousins - he said "No - they are my cousins!" I asked him about it - he told me he doesn't know their names, but his brothers and sisters live far away! So - anyway - we'll see!!! Makes me laugh!


I was very sick earlier in the week. I didn't have strep, but I was pretty sick - I had to leave work early, etc... Once we got past that, Max and I had an excellent Thanksgiving. We spent it in Virginia with good friends, and ate lots of yummy food. We got in a great game of kickball in t-shirt weather before a windy cold front swept in and turned the weather to more Virginia-esque fall weather for the evening. Turkey dinner was very yummy, and the company was a lot of fun!

The weather is finally starting to get cold - so jackets are now a permanent part of getting dressed... Hope you all had a good T-day!

1 comment:

Ryann said...

I love the pictures on the side!

Followers