Well, the one thing that needs working on is his POTTY TRAINING... So - we are doing a second try on the potty training. We are doing the Rebecca Method - which means - I just bring a whole bag full of replacement pants and underwear to school everyday... So here are the results of today's efforts...
Lots of dirty clothes... So, we'll see how it goes...
What else is going on in our lives? Hmmm... Not too much. We put our Christmas tree up - but haven't really decorated it yet. I'm just having a hard time adjusting to the fact that it actually is Christmas time!
The other 'news' is that Javier got my old Honda car stereo back for me (the one that Max originally put quarters and pennies in rendering it useless - and making it short out various electrical circuits in my car). Since it is a Honda factory stereo, I am hoping it reduces the chance of being stolen. I really can't handle having to go through the whole car break in thing again...
No comments:
Post a Comment