OK - so if you have spoken to me in the last 12 hours, you kow that I feel like crap... The Strep test was negative, but my throat looked yucky - so they gave me anti-biotics anyway. Hopefully by tonight I'll be back to running marathons or something!
BUT... That is not the point of this little blog. Lately - Max and I have been talking about what people do for work. Daddy is a mechanic, Mommy sits in an office (it is hard to describe what I do to a 30 year old - let alone a 3 year old!), etc. Well, the other day, we were driving and there was a crew of gardeners out there cutting grass and blowing leaves... You know - cool OUTSIDE work. This spawned a conversation about how it is some people's job to make outside look nice. Well - he wanted to try it out! He asked if I could get a leaf blower that night so we could have a turn.
Well, the other day, while dining at our friend's house, I told this story - ang guess what!?!?! THEY HAVE A LEAF BLOWER!!! So at 8:00 pm, we get the leaf blower out, get it all hooked up, get coats on, etc. - and Max instantly gets so scared! So it ends up that I walk around this little town-house complex with a leaf-blower on my back while my friend tries to comfort Max about the leaf-blower. In the end - the whole thing was pretty dang funny if you ask me. So - I guess Max is NOT going to be a gardner when he grows up... (I am going to try to post a picture from this later today...).
1 comment:
Reminds me of when Josh was little and he thought the best job in the world was to be a trash collector. Whenever anyone asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up was told, "I want to be a garbage man. Not the one who sits in the truck -- I wanna be the guy who stands on the back and holds on." Personally, I think he just liked those orange jump suits they wore! -- Mom
Post a Comment