camera this weekend... Although I found the charger for my camera - it is not working. I think there is a problem with the battery or something. I am looking into what I need to do to fix it.BUT - as for this weekend - it was so nice! Very relaxing, and very fun. Let's see, a few lists...
WILDLIFE SPOTTED:
- HUGE raccoon in the tree
- A Heron
- Several rabbits
- Chipmunks
- (I think I am leaving out other things - I will update as I remember)
FUN ACTIVITIES:
- Had dinner at Pei Wei's (so good!)
- Watched Star Trek (very good!)
- Went to Ball's Bluff park (Civil War battleground) and took the tour - VERY good
- Went to Leesburg - drove around in the country, had an amazingly delicious dinner at Lightfoot Restaurant http://www.lightfootrestaurant.com/
- Watched old TV episodes of Star Trek
- Went Swimming
- Took long walks listening to radio mystery theater shows
- Went shopping (and bought a new tv stand!)
- Bought lots of Pirate Ships (will show pics soon)
- Ate at Virginia Kitchen (I LOVE Virginia Kitchen)
- Had dinner at Cheesecake Factory (oh - you know how yummy that is!)
- Slept in everyday till at least 11:00 am
- Watched more of Season 3 of Frasier
- I'm sure I have left out other things - but this was really a GREAT weekend!
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend. Love the racoon siting. We saw one last week as well--it was peeking out of a storage drain.
I was pretty surprised when I saw it. Luckily Scott had his camera phone with him so we could snap a pic. I just couldn't believe how big it was this early in the season - and how it just wasn't even scared of us! We just sat and stared at eachother for a good 2 or 3 minutes!
Post a Comment