We had a good weekend. On Friday, my friend Ryann came in town from England. We had a girl's night out - a fun evening of fondue and good friends. It was really great to see her - and to see my other old friends!
This weekend we got to go swimming! There are two pools in Reston that open early - and even though they are supposedly 'heated' - last year - they were not very warm. This year, I was wary - not really thinking the pool would be that warm. But man - it was GREAT! Wow! Yeah - we really enjoyed it! 

Tonight after Max's bath I was combing his wet hair. He asked that I comb his hair into a 'Ho-Hawk.' I laughed and laughed - and finally - told him it was a MO-hawk. So - here is his MOHAWK!
Well, I am going to try to get up early tomorrow morning - so I am off to bed - but have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment