Monday, April 27, 2009

What's up

  • I can't find the cord to charge my camera so no pictures.
  • Max and I planted some flowers in our front yard - and a watermelon seed.
  • Everytime I run water in my bathtub white flecks come out. A lot of them. I don't know why.
  • Max finally gave me permission to get rid of the train table - so that is my next project - getting it ready to sell. Yippee.
  • It has been really hot here - I'm glad I invested in a new AC!

2 comments:

Tammy and Alvin said...

Too bad those aren't gold flecks coming out of the bathtub! We joined your ranks as homeowners yesterday. I'm not looking forward to the long list of things like "white flecks" that we will now be responsible for, but we're excited. The new house is in Frederick, MD.

It's harder for me to remember to check private blogs because they don't show up on my google reader list, but I enjoy reading your posts and staying in touch, so I'll try my best.

Jill said...

I really enjoyed visiting with you on Sunday. Sorry we had to cut it short to go church meetings. Love the haircute!

Followers