was... (They even inspected all of my spare change before letting me enter!) But - once Obama got in - I could not believe how close he was to us. He was sitting on the first row (of course...) - on the same side of the court, just the opposite end (if that makes any sense)... So - anyway - as we went up to get some concessions - we decided to take the 'longer' route - and walked RIGHT by him! I was a little awe struck - and I caught his eye as I walked by, and he actually said 'How are you?' TO ME!!!! I just said - 'Good!' and kept walking. Here is a picture that Scott took (secretly) as he walked by with me. Yeah - it was pretty dang cool...So on Saturday night we went out with some friends of mine from work - I will have to post a few pics from that later on when I get them. But we hit China Town for the 2nd time that weekend - and had a great time.
Sunday was much calmer - that is until it started snowing! Luckily I had picked up Max and had him safely home before the roads started getting bad. I was able to just hunker down and enjoy the snow.
Today I woke up to a TON of snow - and it just was not practical to go into work. I'm doing some work from home, but mostly hanging with Max. Oh - and I had to spend about 2 hours this morning moving my car befor
e it got plowed in!!! (Normally I have the best PRIME reserved spot - except for snow days - when it becomes the dumping grounds to all of our cul-de-sacs snow...). Max had a GREAT time playing in the snow with our neighbors. Until about 20 minutes AFTER he took off his mittens... Then he wasn't so happy... After a little TLC he was OK though. So - cheers to the occ
asional snow day! :)
2 comments:
That is so cool about Pres Obama! Now you can always say that the pres said hi to you!
So when are you coming to see my baby girl????
Cool Obama sighting!
Post a Comment