Thursday, February 26, 2009

Catching Up

Well, last night I realized I had some catching up to do. Here is just a laundry list of some Estrada activities - good and bad, exciting and run of the mill...

1. Max is going to start his MAJOR dental work on Wednesday. They are going to give him an oral solution, accompanied with Nitrix Oxide to help him get through all the fillings and what not they will be doing to him. All I can say is that it is a GOOD thing I have dental insurance!



2. Max and I joined the YMCA, and have been going a few times a week. He LOVES going, and as soon as we walk in the building he RUNS off towards the kid area and tells me to hurry if he doesn't think I am moving fast enough. They have a huge moon bounce, basketball hoops, lots of cool toys, an arts and crafts area... Plus counselors that actually play with the kids! It is great - I get to work out - he gets to have a great time!
3. I'm still trying to get my front door fully painted and to Reston HOA standards. Problem is - Home Depot does not sell brand of paint that they require - so they have no way of matching the color. This means I need to go to Loews are some other company. Nothing is convenient....
4. Max is becoming very good at the Wii. In fact right now, he is playing it while I type! In fact, there are some games that he can even beat ME at! His favorite games include 'Playground' and 'Big Brain Academy.'

2 comments:

Jill said...

Good luck with the door and the dentist.

Max is sure looking cute.

Miss you.

Jake said...

I love Big Brain Academy - tell Max I'm going to play that with him as soon as I can!

Followers