Max and I had a nice weekend. Following last year's tradition, we had an early Christmas celebration with our friends (due to custody weekends - this is the last weekend before Christmas they are at their dad's house...). I only let Max open a few of his smaller presents, and it was a little hard on him to see his buddies getting to open their big-ticket items. But really - I think he handled the whole situation pretty well. We also played a great game of kick-ball (Max made a great catch - which pretty much surprised him - and sent him into tears). I was UTTERLY and completely exhausted by the time Sunday rolled around! So much so that I had a hard time getting out of bed, and then took a very long nap in the middle of the day. Even the awake hours were tough!
Well, here are a few pics from our weekend! We hope you enjoy them!
Oh - and by the way - in case you were wondering - we DID finally get our correct door installed! Yeah!

4 comments:
Well, where is the picture of this so called "door".=)
Congratulations on the door! Sounds like a fun holiday weekend. Does this mean you won't have Max for Christmas?
Max is looking so tall and grown up! I miss that kid!
Grandma Joyce
yay for the door! (I also nominated you for a pass along boggy award on my blog--sjolsethupdate.blogspot.com) Glad I can read your blog because I am too lame to leave the house.
Post a Comment