Max and I are keeping busy! Check in often for updates... Leave us comments so we know you were here!
Friday, December 05, 2008
Another year!
Well, somehow I made it through another year! I am now 34 years old (or young - as I say!). I still can't believe how quickly time flies. It seems like just the other day since I wrote about last year's birthday! But here I am - I have bought a house, moved (part of buying a house) and, well - that is a lot for a year! Buying a house, moving, etc - that is a LOT of work! Especially as a single mom! Anyway - I had a nice birthday. Some co-workers took me out to lunch. After work, my neighbor made dinner for me and Max, and then my other neighbor brought over flowers and cake. The kids had a great time playing, and the adults had a GREAT time chatting it up! here is to the 'MID 30's'! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Rebecca! And congratulations on all your accomplishments this year!
Post a Comment