Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's been a while...

Well, I think it has been about a week since I last blog - maybe more? Anyway - just thought I would update you on what we have been up to... Let's see. Easier to start with this weekend - since I remember it better. On Saturday morning we played Wii. Our friend Scott and his kids came over and we all played my new Wii (early bday/Christmas present which I LOVE!). Later, we all went to see the George Mason basketball game with our friend Scott and his kids. After the game we decorated his Christmas tree. The whole evening was pretty fun.
The rest of last week? What did we do? Did we do anything? Hmmm- I worked. Worked a lot. Oh yeah - there was Thanksgiving in the middle of the week! I seriously forgot that it was Thanksgiving week. Yes - for Thanksgiving Max was with his dad - and above mentioned Scott and I ate dinner with neighbor and her kids. Oh yeah - we also played Wii. (Did I mention I like my Wii?)

The day after Thanksgiving I did have to work - sadly... Since Max's daycare was closed - he came to work with me. Wow - that was fun! During his day with me at work - he fell off a chair and bonked his head, brought his stuffed snake to lunch with all my co-workers and proceeded to put it up on the table trying to scare everybody, and cut up every single peice of scrap paper in my office. But really - we did both have fun. He loved going down to the cafeteria, and he keeps talking about how much fun he had at lunch scaring everybody with his snake at lunch.


So tomorrow - big day --- I GET MY NEW DOOR INSTALLED!!!! Yippeee!!!
My back has stopped hurting so much - so I am going to try to get a babysitter for Max and start running again this week - cold weather be damned!

So - here we go - it is another week - let's go!

1 comment:

Jake said...

Sounds like an eventful week! I'm a little jealous of your Wii Becky! they sure are fun!

Followers