Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ice-skating

Last Friday I took Max ice-skating at Reston Town Center. We had a great time! Ever since he had seen the ice-skating episode of Max and Ruby - he has wanted to learn to ice-skate, then play hockey. Lucky me - I'll become just like Sarah Palin and be a Hockey Mom! Yeah right!!! Anway, knowing that this adventure would be full of falls, I warned Max before hand that learning to ice skate meant you had to fall, A LOT! He probably fell 58 times in the hour we were skating - and EVERY time he said "Oops, I want to try again!" and he got right back up and kept going. We only left when MY back couldn't take it anymore! Anyway - here is a short little video I took with my cell phone...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you see Alaska from your house?

Jake said...

Max looks like the next Kristi Yamaguchi - I'm not implying he is a girl though.

Jill said...

Cute! That's great that you're starting him young so he doesn't grow into a scaredy cat like me. I'm hoping to have Drew take Liz this year too.

Followers