1. I was out of town (went to the Penn State game last weekend)
2. I have been working A LOT (big NAEP SV training coming up - lots of work to do to get everything ready)
3. I have been working on my house! Max and I even did some yard work!!! (Why does it still look so far from being the cute house I want it to be!?!?!)
4. My camera sucks and so I don't have many pictures to post...
5. I don't have anything really exciting to say...
So - here are a few pictures that Max's dad sent me. Max and his dad went to Disney on Ice last weekend and Max thought it was THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!! His dad also bought him fancy soccer cleats, a 2nd pair of shin guards, and fancy soccer shorts. I have now decided that Max will be a soccer player for Halloween...
3 comments:
Max is the best looking soccer player I have ever seen! And Grandma's are never wrong.
Wow Drew and Liz went to Disney on Ice last weekend too! And her soccer cleats arrived in the mail today. Ah, Dads.
So good to hear from you again.
Max is looking super handsome in his soccer outfit! Good luck with work!
Post a Comment