Max and I are keeping busy! Check in often for updates... Leave us comments so we know you were here!
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Pictures from Penn State vs. Illinois game
Well, these pictures took a little while for me to get - but here a few fun shots from our wet, but fun adventures at the PSU game last weekend. Now remember - it is impossible to find anywhere to stay unless you made reservations years in advance or are willing to shell out HUNDREDS of dollars. So we sleep in the car! Aren't we cool! Here are some pics...




This last picture is of the scenery on the way home from the game. The clouds hovered over the country side most of the way - and the view was spectacular. So beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Rebecca,
I always want to write you, but get lazy. I have thought so much of you and Max each time I do the neb treatments on Lanny. How is Max doing in that area? I haven't seen you write much about problems lately. Hopefully well. Can't believe how big he is getting. The soccer pic is soooo cute...I remember this little bity burrito in tin foil:)
looks like the game was awesome!! Glad to see you are having fun.
take care,
Wendi
Post a Comment