OK - let me start off by saying - I am an undecided voter. I hate politics - I hate having to make the best choice, all that. I KNOW that I have several friends (Emily, Ryann, etc...) who have VERY poignent opinions on the whole thing... But me - well - I just don't know. My attitude is "Virginia soccer moms don't NEED lipstick!"
So naturally - I don't talk about politics at home much. Well, the other morning I had NPR on (I love NPR) and they said 'Barack Obama'. He comes RUNNING to me and says 'Mommy - they said Barack Obama on the radio!' He was so excited about it! I have NO IDEA WHY though! I never talk about him - or any political candidates. Very intersting, and very funny.
On a sad note, I just have to let you all know that my camera SUCKS!!!! Seriously - you can only take about 10 pictures before the batteries die. The pictures never turn out good. And now - my camera has done something to the card - and I can't upload the pictures to my computer!!!! I am so frustrated! So - sorry for the lack of pictures. Maybe I will win the lottery and buy a new camera...
2 comments:
I have poignent opinions? Who would of thought!
Why do you think we all love you so? Hmmm...
Post a Comment