Target, he played at the park, played swords, pirates, cars - e
verything Michael and Kyle - everything. After all of that - what did he say his favorite activity was?"I liked having eggs, macaroni & cheese and bread (toast) for dinner."
Well. Gee whiz! But I have to say - I make some MEAN scrambled eggs! And Michael ate about 6 pieces of bacon - and Kyle 3 servings of the mac & cheese! Too funny! Here are some pics of the boys together... They have so much fun together!
We really did have a great weekend. I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow... :(
[By the way - as I am writing this - I am also watching 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' and man - it is SOOOO funny! If you have not watched it recently - you really need to!]
[Oh - another update - I just registered for the Marine Corp 10K! It is the last Sunday in October - wish me luck as I train for it!]
3 comments:
Good luck training for your marathon! You are an inspiration! I really need to start working out.
I'm only running the 10K - not the marathon.
awww ... it's great that the boys have so much fun together. i had to laugh when you mentioned michael eating 6 slices of bacon. on new year's eve, we all went to dinner at the spaghetti and steak house (a long running laemmle family tradition). we got an order of potato skins and michael ate all of the bacon off of them. when the waitress came by to ask if we needed anything, michael said "more bacon!" too funny! :)
Post a Comment