Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little things make me happy

Here is a list of the little things in my life today that made me happy:

1. My washing machine got repaired and now I am doing laundry!!!!
2. My awesome new neighbor was able to meet the washing machine repair man so I didn't have to take off work!!!! (Thank you Tracy - you ROCK)
3. The fact that I FINALLY found where the dryer sheets were packed so I won't have staticky clothes! :)
4. My new DVR that has several Sponge Bob Square Pants episodes built up already!
5. The increasing carpet visibility in my painting room
6. Max ate food that I cooked two nights in a row!!!
7. We went swimming two nights in a row and had a GREAT time!
8. We had an amazing thunderstorm move through the area that was breathtaking
9. All of my new appliances are fully installed and working now.
10. Living in a townhouse vs an apartment - because now I don't have to climb 3 flights of steps to get up to my apartment. (Instead I go up and down my stairs a million times a day...).

If you want to help me - you can come over and help me move my heavy bedroom furniture around, you can help me paint my living room, help me hang pictures throughout the house, help me set up my painting room. You could also pay my mortgage and/or rent. Also - have you seen my Battlestar 2.5 Disk 1 DVD?!?! Where could it be?!?! I KNOW I saw it at one point - but where did I put it?

2 comments:

Jake said...

Wow it sounds like you have had an really crazy move! It is nice when things start to settle down and you can enjoy your hard work. I'm excited to see what your painting room looks like. I wish I could come over and help move stuff around, but something about being a poor college student with school in session... Soon though, I hope to come out and check things out!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOO excited to hear about your washing machine! Your house is absolutely great, and I wish I could have stayed longer to help you with that list in your last paragraph. Any luck finding the pegs that hold up the shelves in for Max's bookcase?

Mom

PS That thunderstorm kept my airplane sitting on the tarmac for about an hour when I was trying to come home today!

Followers