Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I have some pics for ya!

OK - so here are a few pics for you all... My house is still in 'disaster mode' - but it is MUCH MUCH better than it was just a few days ago.

First, Max helped paint his own bedroom. I gavehim a paint brush and let him paint the inside of his closet. He had a great time, it kept him entertained, and I have to admit - he did a pretty good job!

Here is a picture of Max inside our empty U-Haul truck.
Here is a picture of my half-unpacked kitchen. Eventually I will upgrade the cabinets and counter-tops, but for right now - light pink...





This is a picture of my dining room. Yeah - still looking pretty rough - but getting there.




Here is a picture of Max in his bedroom. Every night we put up a new sticker on his wall.












Here is a picture of Max playing at a park really close to our house.

1 comment:

Nunya said...

Good luck getting it all organized. I might send Renae out there to help you kick butt!

Followers