Monday, July 14, 2008

Wow!

We made it! It is now Monday night and things are starting to settle in just a little bit! In fact - I even cooked dinner tonight (OK - so I made scrambled eggs...)! But I made them on our new stove (yeah!!) with pans that I unpacked (yeah!!!) and Max asked for seconds (YEAH!!!!)!!!! The house is still literally still filled with boxes. I think it will be for a while. Max told me tonight that his room was just not looking very good. He is right - it isn't. I told him we had to get the kitchen fixed up first - then we would work on his room.

Tonight after dinner we took a walk on the great paths they have around here. We found a few parks - and Max had a fun time playing on the toys. I still don't have my camera back - but I promise that pictures will be coming up soon!

2 comments:

Katz said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I'm gonna miss my neighbors, but things will be so much better for you guys.

Ryann said...

So glad that thhings are settling a bit. bet that feels great!

Followers