Thursday, June 12, 2008

Slowing down for just a second!


Wednesday nights are usually my release. I have a standard babysitter that comes every Wednesday night for 2 or 3 hours, and I get out and run errands, or meet friends for dinner, or go get a pedicure... Last night my friend Erin and I met and ate dinner, ran errands and caught up on old times. After she went home, I still had about 45 minutes before I needed to be home so I headed up to the lake near my home and walked around for a while. It was so beautiful! I saw my first firefly of the season! It was great to be out and about in the beautiful weather!

2 comments:

Jake said...

I wish I had a standard filler-in for me each week. I would love to go outside on a walk or something. Of course I also wish there was more then smelly farm areas i could walk around at... It seems like a nice routine you have - I bet Max has a little bit of fun then too

Amy said...

It must be so nice to have that to look forward to each week. It sounds like things are going well for you guys. I am so happy that you are getting you house. How exciting!

Followers