Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Max loves Geotrax!





MAX: Max is a budding photographer - and so I am going to display a few of the recent pictures he has taken. You will be able to QUICKLY pick up a pattern here... It is very interesting to watch him take these pictures. He takes dozens of them - he takes one - looks at how it turns out, then tries a slight variation, tries again - etc. Like he's trying to get the right vantage point, light, etc... So fun. I cannot believe he will be FOUR YEARS OLD this Sunday!!!


HOUSE UPDATE: Well, the bank decided they are just going to lower to price of the house by $8000 instead of giving me a $15,000 cash credit. I'm not TOTALLY thrilled by that, but I still think I am getting a pretty good deal. So - things are still on track for me to close a week from now.


TOOTH UPDATE: Finally - remember several weeks back how I had to have that root canal? Well, last week I was supposed to get the final crown 'installed' - but because of all the storms the dentist office didn't have power so they rescheduled for today. But when I got in there today - it turns out that the lab messed up the crown (or the mold wasn't good or something) and so they had to make a NEW mold of my tooth... So - an hour and a half later (and some novicaine and nasty molding stuff) I had a new mold made. Hopefully when I go back in two weeks the new crown will be PERFECT! I'm ready for this adventure to be OVER!

No comments:

Followers