
Well, I am one sunburned girl tonight! We had a great afternoon. While Max took a nap, I went out and layed by the pool (and fell asleep on my stomac - and now my back and the backs of my legs are very VERY red!). Then when Max woke up, we did paddle boats, then tried our hand at fishing. Then did MORE swimming. It has been a fun day - but we are all exhausted. We can't wait to go to Sea World tomorrow!
6 comments:
Oh, that looks like it hurts. Just use some Dermaplast. I tried it on a burn to see what would happen and it works like a dream!
Look at how tiny your waist is!
Have a fun trip.
just looking at that hurts. hope you can still have fun as a lobster. :)
Ooooh Rebecca - OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you feel better soon!
Come on over and check out our blog (I don't know if I gave your our site address). aaronjanelle.blogspot.com
~~Janelle
Hope that you have some aloe vera! Although you look like you are in pain, you also look rather SEXY!
OUCH!! Hope that sunburn doesn't ruin what look like a great time.
Ouch. Ouch. Congrats on the house and the vacation. It was good to see you in Vegas. Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment