Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"I folded these for you!"


Last night, about an hour after I had finally finished the last book and given the final goodnight kiss to Max, I went to check on the little boy. He was sitting straight up in his bed - FOLDING CLOTHES! He handed me two folded hand towels and said "Here Mommy! I folded these for you! And now I have to fold these!" - and started folding a shirt.


This morning as we were getting ready for work/school - I told Max we needed to do his breathing treatment. When I walked into the family room, he was sitting there getting his nebulizar all ready to go. He had unscrewed the lid, and had already begun squeezing the medicine into the machine. He is just growing up so fast!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Everyone is doing breathing treatments today! I just read another friends blog about the same thing, and I am getting ready to give Thomas his. Don't ya just love the nebulizer! Tell Max he can come fold my laundry when he is finished with yours.

Heather Bell said...

Geez, slave driver!=) What a smart little guy.

Followers