Well, today I finally got Max in to see the doctor. Yep. He has a rash! :) Haha! No - really - he does have a rash - but it looks like it is on the way out. It may have been a virus, or it may have been contact dermatitis. Anyway - he is continuing taking Benadryl twice a day - and is now on a prescription strength cream instead of they hydro cortisone cream. (I am so sorry I cannot spell!) I also have a very strongly worded doctors note confirming that the rash is NOT contagious and that HE CAN ATTEND DAY CARE - even though the rash may linger for another SIX WEEKS.
Other updates? I went out and checked out townhouses for sale today... With the housing market in this awful state - it actually might make it possible for ME to buy my own place. But - the places I looked at were not really in the greatest neighborhood. I guess the fact that it is just me and Max - well - it makes me a little weary of living somewhere sketchy. OK - so I wouldn't want to live somewhere sketchy if it were me, Max and some totally awesome husband and his kids either! I don't really want to live in a sketchy neighborhood. And you know what - maybe it isn't sketchy. Maybe I am just paranoid!
Ahh - but the prospect of owning again... The tax write-off... The sense of 'MINE.' Oh - and did I mention - these townhouses are about 10 minutes from work. You can't really beat that! So - we'll see...
On another note - work is really getting busy. It has been really hard to try to juggle all the time that I have had to take off for Max's doctors appointments - and all the work that is piling up. Today - after Max's doctor's appointment - I took him through the Burger King Drive Thru - then drug him back to my office and let him draw on my white board while I finished up some things at work. I don't know how else to squeeze everything in...
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear Max is getting better. By the way, I love your new picture!
Hope your having a great day!
Post a Comment