Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Saga of the Rash


Sometimes it seems like everything falls apart...

Daycare called about 3:30 - Max's rash 'looked' worse - I had to come and get him. His rash was slightly worse - but it was not bothering him at all. The director and assistant director gave me this run-around about how they were just looking out for my son and all the other students. I explained that I had given them a note explaining it was some sort of allergy and that it was NOT contagious, etc... They were so kind to tell me that if I found out what he was allergic to, they would TRY to make sure they avoided giving it to him. GEE - THANKS! I have another doctor's apt scheduled for Max tomorrow - but now there is this huge snow/ice storm scheduled - I'm afraid that they are going to cancel the appointment - and I will have to deal with urgent care over the weekend yet again.

My car is making all kinds of clunky bad noises. It makes noises when I go in reverse, when I drive (but then stops when I start putting on my brakes) and just in general.

I was trying to clean my apartment today - and I found myself just walking in circles. Kitchen to living room to entry way to kitchen to entry way to... In all that circling, nothing was getting cleaner - nothing was getting done. I feel like that is how my life is right now. I keep running around in circles, not getting anywhere, not making any progress.

I guess sometimes life is just like that.

5 comments:

Bob Blandeburgo said...

"I guess sometimes life is just like that."

Yes, it is.

And we endure because we have people whom we love who count on us.

Ryann said...

I am annoyed with your daycare. they should not be calling you from work like this when you have a valid dr.s note. We just need this darn rash to go AWAY!

Ryann said...

I was just blog surfing and found your brother-so wierd. i went Wendy-to the MIllers to your brother. what a small world.

Nunya said...

I told you to get rid of that huge treadmill in the house. That will help with the circle feelings.

I'm glad your car stops with the brakes. Sometimes that doesn't happen.

Good luck with everything. The sun will come out tomorrow.

Rebecca said...

Small world - Yes - the Miller's are really good friend's of my entire family. They moved into my old ward the same month I moved out - which was sad for me! It is a very small world!

Followers