Sorry it has been so long since my last posting... I guess that Max and I have just been busy! Let's see... What were the highlights of our life since the last post?
Well - on Valentine's day Max and I went out with my friend Cherie and her boyfriend to a Japenese place to have dinner - you know- the kind where the guys come out and cook in front of you? Well, Max was excited to go - and happy to see Cherie. He loves her! We were all settled at our table, when one of the chefs at the other table did the whole 'big flame' thing. Max freaked out! He was so scared! He started saying "Mommy - I scared! I want to go HOME! I WANT TO GO HOME!!!" We ended up spending some time in the bathroom, and Max spent some time sitting on the floor hiding. But once the guy was done cooking Max sat at the table and ate his rice... Oh well - so much for a night out!
Max's rash has returned in full force. It went away last week, but on Valentine's day evening as I was getting him ready for bed - I about died when I saw his butt. His rash had come back and spread. I got him into the doctor on Friday - and they don't know what it causing it. They said it could be a virus, a food allergy, or just life in general. Who knows. So back to Butt Paste and Benedryl!
It was nice to have a mellow week - even though it doesn't make for a very exciting blog!
ps - I saw the movie Juno yesterday! SO GOOD! I LOVED IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment