Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Rash Got Worse

Well - Max got home from Dad's house - and his rash was worse. I'm posting two pictures - it is hard to really see how yucky it looks from the pictures - but this is my attempt...

He was so itchy I decided to give him an Aveeno bath. When he first saw the clumps of aveeno floating around - he did NOT want to get in the bath. I tried convincing him it would be cool to take a 'mud bath.' But then I rubbed some of the muddy clumps on his itchy leg - and he said 'Oh mom - that feels better! Do some more!' he then took over rubbing the muddy clumps on himself. At one point he said 'Mommy - I am doing a VERY good job!'

He is now back on his Benedryl routine - and hopefully that will keep him comfortable. Never a dull moment!

No comments:

Followers