
1. We had a fun day today... Max and I are trying a new way to get things done. Max can now earn "Max Money" when he does certain things. He can use the 'Max Money' to earn cool stuff like dinner at Boston Market (Max's FAVORITE dining locale). So - if he gets dressed all by himself in the morning - then he gets a Max Dollar. I didn't really think it would work. But - 2 days in a row he has dressed himself. This morning he ran into my room (I was still in bed) and said "MOM! Look!" Check out his pants!
2. In the afternoon, we went to a birthday party for our friend Maddie at the Lee Rec Center in Alexandria, VA. Check out a few of the pics.
3. So - here is the BIG Question. After the party - we stopped by a friend's house. We were having a good time. We were sitting around the table talking, enjoying eachother's company, etc. Meanwhile - Max was rather 'stinky.' I checked his pants - they were clean - so I figured it was gas. Well, the smell kept SMELLING - so I checked again. His pants were clean - but man - did he stink! So - I looked further - there was poop on the chair and his shoes!!! OK - let me clarify - he did NOT step in dog poop. He could not have pulled down his pants and pooped because we were all there with him the whole time. I carted him off to the bathroom - but his underwear was CLEAN! How did it happen?!?! I don't know!!! Life's mysteries!
4 comments:
Hey Becky,
I was just checking out your blog...tough question. It is amazing how poop can just apear out of nowhere. Today it apeared in the bath tub that Thomas happened to be in. I had to laugh, it's nice to know
I'm not the only mother dealing with poop issues!
I hope your doing well. Take Care.
Amy O'Rhodes
Hey Rebecca!
I have seen the same poop mystery happen before. The little boy was wearing just a swimming suit and it just slipped right onto the kitchen floor.
It's great to see your blog and read on how you and Max are doing!
Wow...phantom poop. Will wonders ever cease?
Hi
Did you link to my cover of Jump? It says so on my YouTube channel, just curious :)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PQdhdONPZrs
Post a Comment