Friday, February 08, 2008

Inside the Box?


Max and I were babysitting some friends tonight - and of all the dozens of toys they had to play with - the biggest hit was 'the big cardboard box.' How true it is! I remember back in the day when I was a kid - we got a new fridge. Us kids thought that box was cooler than anything we have ever seen!

Other than that - it seems Max keeps getting hit with illness. His rash didn't really go away after the last doctor visit mentioned in the blog. I had to take him in once again so they could perscribe a super-strength Butt Paste mixture chock full of steriods and anti-funtal cream... I swear - taking your kid to the doctor is the sure-fire way of getting them sick. They play with the toys in the waiting room and you know they have been touched by 200 sick kids already that day... Anyway, the next day I got a call from my friend who was watching Max (daycare wouldn't take him back until his rash was better) to let me know he had a fever of 102. Great. It just never ends - does it!

The GREAT news is that when he woke up on Friday morning - he felt great, and he went to school, and was fever-free all day long. So whatever it was, it was short-lived!

Well, that is life at the Estrada home for now. We love hearing from you!

No comments:

Followers