Max and I are keeping busy! Check in often for updates... Leave us comments so we know you were here!
Sunday, February 03, 2008
I was right!!!
I just have to let you all know... I was right! Tonight - I was driving home from watching the Super Bowl - and I had to make a U-Turn. I am a super-cautious driver because I don't want to get in an accident or get any tickets (as if anybody does...). But anyway - yes - I was paying attention! So - I made this U-turn, and next thing you know - there is a police car pulling me over! So she tells me I did an illegal u-turn right in front of her! I told her I didn't see a sign - and always looked to see if I was allowed to do a U-turn, but I guess I had missed it this time. She went to write me a ticket - and was gone for EVER. Another cop car pulled up. WONDERFUL. I have done nothing wrong - WHAT WAS GOING ON.... Well - turns out - there had been an accident a few days earlier - and the sign had been taken out by the car. The police woman had sent another cop car to see if I was telling the truth about there not being a sign there. So I didn't get a ticket! YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey,
I saw your blog address after you found me on facebook. It is great to see you (well you know what I mean). I'll keep checking in on your blog. I'm adding your link to mine... check mine out.
www.thelivingstonfamilysingers.blogspot.com
I have never once in my entire life gotten out of a ticket. My hat is off to you. CONGRATULATIONS!
Mom
Post a Comment