Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snow!


We had a forecast for snow on Friday. Max was excited about it - and when he woke up Friday morning, the first thing he did was look out the window and said "Mommy - there is no snow!" He was a little disappointed - but I told him it would start snowing while he was at school - and it did!


By the time I left work there was about 3 inches on my car. The roads were pretty dangerous - just because they hadn't been properly plowed. Then - it stopped snowing and started doing the rainy-ice thing. We came home and played in the snow for about 35 minutes - until we were both freezing cold. It was a good day!

1 comment:

Barb Elder said...

I miss you! I remember all the great times with you. You are still our Becky. I am glad that you found my blog. Now we can keep in touch. Max is so cute. You look great. I love you Becky. Your the best!!!!!!

Followers