Running has been really hard these past couple of months - with the darkness, snow, freezing cold weather, etc... But another opportunity has arisen! I am participating in Sport and Health’s ‘Workout for the Cure’, LLC to benefit Komen Maryland (the Maryland affiliate of the Susan G. Komen foundation) on February 2, 2008. If you are able to donate to this cause - it will not only help the Komen foundation- but it will inspire me to pedal faster (and believe me - we all know I need to pedal faster!!!). So - please - even if you can only do $5.00 - it would be greatly appreciated! (If you can't do $5.00 - you can just leave me a motivating comment - and that will do just as well!) (You can also donate a $1000 if you want... but really - if you have that kind of money laying around - I could use a weekend trip and a girl's night on the town!)
Thanks all!
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=260166&lis=0&kntae260166=07F07030D8D34A328CD1069C822C569B
No comments:
Post a Comment