Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Politics - I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!

Wow - I have gotten a lot of response to my last post about my political survey result... It is pretty funny - because truthfully - for the past, ummmm, I don't know - MANY years - I have been politically INACTIVE. Partially it is due to the fact that I grew up in a VERY politically active house- and as a part of my 'leaving the nest' rebellion - I ditched politics. Well, now - I am going to try to figure it out again.

My very good friend Ryann how my results add up to what I believe? My friend Tammy emailed me with her opinions. Several people stopped by my office with their opinions. What is mine? The truth? I don't know yet. I am doing my homework now. Check back before the Maryland primaries for what I have learned.

As far as other aspects of life? Well, I went out with a friend of mine from church today for dinner. It was the perfect set-up! Her step-daughter is Max's favorite babysitter, and she was once a single mom. We had lots to talk about, and it was great for both of us to get out and just enjoy this surprisingly warm and beautiful January evening.

Until later...

No comments:

Followers