
Well, my little Max is sick. I got a call from daycare at about 4:00 because he had a fever of 102!!! When I got him home, he just wanted to lay on the couch. Because his fever was accompanied by a nasty cough, we had to take him into be seen by the doctor - so we were at urgent care till - well, until later than I would have liked! But he will be OK...
In our long wait - we had fun decorating the paper they put on the examining table. It just teaches you that you should ALWAYS carry crayons with you!
(p.s. - result was that he just has a cold - just let him work through it...)
2 comments:
So how did it end up?
Seems like everyone is sick huh? I hope he is feeling better! What a creative kid.
Post a Comment