Tuesday, January 08, 2008

WOW - I surprise even myself

One of my goals this year is to become more politically 'AWARE' (notice I didn't commit to being active!)... So I registered to vote this week (I hadn't registered since I moved to MD). I have been tracking the primary results.

Tonight I took this poll to see which candidate I alligned with politically. Wow - I have to say - I even surprised myself... I wonder how accurate this survey/poll was...

89% Hillary Clinton
88% Barack Obama
85% John Edwards
85% Chris Dodd
78% Bill Richardson
73% Joe Biden
65% Rudy Giuliani
64% Dennis Kucinich
62% Mike Gravel
57% John McCain
45% Mitt Romney
43% Mike Huckabee
37% Tom Tancredo
31% Fred Thompson
17% Ron Paul

I think I either need to think my standing on different policies, or I need to figure out who I would actually WOULD vote for! Hmmm...
Comments welcome! And I would love to see how YOU did on this quiz - which can be found at http://www.gotoquiz.com/candidates/2008-quiz.html.

3 comments:

Ryann said...

so how did the results actually align with what you believe?

Anonymous said...

Jimi will be SO disappointed in you! He is such a Ron Paul fan!
Mom

Anonymous said...

From the results of your quiz, I hope you registered as a Democrat, or you'll be frustrated at the Primary Election! It's so exciting that you're a registered voter now. Just think: now your name is on the lists campaigners have so they can call you day and night between now and November!!!

Followers