Tuesday, December 04, 2007

TRIF3CTA


So - today - Max and I are celebrating the begining of a TRIFECTA. I turn 33 (yes - it is my birthday...) - and he will be 3 for another 6 months. So - I have decided that during the next 6 months, we are going to be concentrating on all of the good things that happen to us. So - to start with - so far today, I am having a great birthday.


  • Max had a card (purchased by grandma) and a gift (purchased by me) wrapped and ready for me (pictures to follow later). I LOVED both of them - thank you MAX!

  • Several very dear friends have called me to wish me birthday wishes
  • I have gotten lots of texts and emails from other friends wishing me birthday happiness

  • A very good friend of mine sent me beautiful flowers (THANK YOU!!!)

  • My mom sent me an awesome present (that was the exact statuette thing I wanted too!)

  • My co-workers bought me a cake

  • I have received cards and coke bottle caps from friends and coworkers

  • My brother sent me an awesome Amazon gift certificate

I know that as you get older, you aren't supposed to get all into celebrating your own birthday - but you know what - I still like to! As much as I try to squinch that feeling down, it still comes up.


As we move through the 'trifecta' (these next 6 months) I need to keep remembering all of the love and support that I have received from my friends not only on my birthday - but over the last few months that haven't been so easy...


I have more to write on this topic - but need to get back to work... I'll finish up later. Until then...


"It's my birthday!"

After work - Max and I went over to another friend's house - and we had a GREAT time eating yummy pasta, eating 2 kinds of cake, and playing games.

Oh - and best of all (how can I say best of all - it is all so good) Max did not have any pee accidents. OK - so he had a *different* kind of accident - but, well, it was easily contained...

And now they are saying it is supposed to snow tomorrow!

Thanks to everybody for making this the best TRIF3CTA birthday ever!

No comments:

Followers