Well, the whole potty training thing is coming along OK. When Max is on his regular Mon-Fri schedule, he is able to keep things together for the most part. I think going to his dad's for the weekend was tricky - but - I also think he made some great strides this weekend too!
I guess he had a couple of accidents over the weekend at his Dad's house, and he had one accident when he first got home. As soon as I noticed - I got right on him about it! I had even asked him if he needed to go... So - since he had an accident - I took away a train track! He was pretty mad about that - but that was the deal we have worked out.
So then, we got ready for bed, story time, tucked in, all that. An hour later I went to check on him - he sat right up and said 'mommy I need to go peepee!' So we got him out of bed and bam - he did pee pee! And it was really cute - because he even said "Mommy - you hold it like this!" And at the end, he had a much better 'shaking technique' too. I guess his dad taught him a few things over the weekend. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment