Sunday, October 07, 2007

All The Channels...

So I caved in... I was suckered in... It isn't my fault!

About 7 months ago, I got an offer from Comcast to receive a free Digital Box, and six months of free HBO and Stars, and the whole On-Demand thing. Well, I went for it - I mean, it was free! And, well, I got hooked. A month ago my free 6 months run up, and for the past month I have been back to BASIC channels. I got about 7 local stations (watching re-runs of Gaithersburg City board meetings - not fun!), ABC, NBC, CBS, W, PBS, about 4 Spanish Stations and then a variety of home-shopping network stations. Ooohh - how I needed some variety back in my life...

So I upgraded. My monthly bill will now go from $65 to $100, but it hopefully will be worth it. We will now have Disney, TMC, TLC, Lifetime, all the good stuff. So, if I stop blogging so much - it is because I am sucked up into the many new stations I have at my disposal.

Right now I am watching Napolean Dynamite on Comedy Central - and wow - I am happy I upgraded. Life is maybe turning for the better!

1 comment:

Ryann said...

So I came home the other night to learn that Terry just did the same thing. So now, we have HBO.

Followers