Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Family Picture?

OK - I need your advice... Max's daycare is going to have a module about families, and so they are asking each parent to supply a family picture. I think this is great - but I don't know what kind of a picture to supply for Max's family. If somebody asked ME to bring a picture of my family - I would bring a picture of me and Max. But Max's immediate family is bigger than just the two of us. And I don't want to minimize the role his dad should play in his life. So - what should I do?

The last picture I have of the three of us together is from my University of Maryland graduation - which is a year and a half old. Max has changed a LOT since then! (And so have I! I am probably 50 pounds lighter!) I have a million pictures of just Max and I - but then his dad isn't in the picture. Should I supply TWO pictures? Max with me, and another picture of Max with his dad?

I really don't know what the best option on this one is - please tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Ryann said...

I think that I would send two pictures. One of Max and dad, and the other of Max and you. That is a clear distinction between the parents but also shows that he is a member of two families. For what it's worth...

Followers