Saturday, September 15, 2007

Running Routes

A big 'THANK YOU' to Ryann and family out there in Alexandria for letting me shower after my run yesterday! It was great! I am actually starting to really enjoy the running thing! Who would have imagined! Running outside is awesome. But I have to say - if I didn't have an MP3 player - I might not be as enamored... I find that upbeat songs actually help me run faster.

OK - so I found the coolest tool on my running site - it allows you to pin-point your running routes using google maps. You can save them, allow other people to see them, and - see how far your route is! Here is the first route I mapped out: http://traininglog.runnersworld.com/logs/f64267e1b880447282705ee4e78f90fa/courses/8d3cd859fb224f41be615ab5727380aa

I have to get going - I have tons of stuff going on this weekend - but I will fill you all in with my adventures soon!

No comments:

Followers