Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tomorrow is Monday - AGAIN!?!?!

How come Sunday night must always be followed by a Monday morning... I am so not looking forward to going back to work in the morning.

Let's see - the big event of the weekend was... (drumroll...): The purchase of a new pine bookshelf from Habitat For Humanity's store Restore. It fits perfectly in that nook between the fireplace and the wall with the sliding glass door. I cleaned out a whole bunch of boxes that were there - threw away a whole bunch of stuff I was storing for now good reason, etc. It felt pretty good.

I finally got around to registering officially for my 5K. I went with the Rockville one because it turns out the Reston one is either 2 miles or 5 miles. Not a 5K. The cause for the Reston one was something I could get behind (kids with cancer or something). The Rockville one is for a Jewish agency for older people or something. And they want me to raise money for it. So here is my 'raising money' effort: If you want to donate to my cause - you can go to the link on the right hand side of this page and donate.

Time for me to go to bed!

1 comment:

Ryann said...

I'm so impressed that you registered!!! Woohoo! Way to go! You are my hero!

Followers