Max and I went to the park last Saturday because the weather was unusally nice for November.
Max loved playing in the leaves. I thought it was great - I remember kicking the leaves as I walked home from school as a kid. And now Max gets to enjoy it - but with a million more leaves! The East Coast has Vegas beat hands down on the number of crunchy leaves!
Max loved playing in the leaves. I thought it was great - I remember kicking the leaves as I walked home from school as a kid. And now Max gets to enjoy it - but with a million more leaves! The East Coast has Vegas beat hands down on the number of crunchy leaves!
We put up our Christmas tree - Max got to help decorate. It was a cheap $17 fake tree from Target - but it doesn't look so bad once it is decorated!
Max loved playing in the leaves. I thought it was great - I remember kicking the leaves as I walked home from school as a kid. And now Max gets to enjoy it - but with a million more leaves! The East Coast has Vegas beat hands down on the number of crunchy leaves!
Max loved playing in the leaves. I thought it was great - I remember kicking the leaves as I walked home from school as a kid. And now Max gets to enjoy it - but with a million more leaves! The East Coast has Vegas beat hands down on the number of crunchy leaves!
We put up our Christmas tree - Max got to help decorate. It was a cheap $17 fake tree from Target - but it doesn't look so bad once it is decorated!
No comments:
Post a Comment