Sunday, August 12, 2007




I can't believe that Max and I have lived in Maryland for almost a year. This past year has been a hard one for me. I have had a lot of changes, and a lot of heart ache. But between the rough spots, we have had some great adventures.We planted some seeds this year, and now every once in a while we get to pick a strawberry off of our strawberry plant and eat it! (The beans and carrots never really made it...)

Max turned three years old and we had a GREAT birthday party. Tons of friends and family joined us for a huge celebration in Maryland. Then we went out to Las Vegas for a second celebration, and to welcome my brother Jake home from his mission.

Max loved seeing his uncles and his cousins. But most of all - he loved seeing Grandma and Grandap.




Right now we are working on getting Max potty trained. This has been an exciting adventure for all of us...


We have done a ton of fun things this summer, from swimming, to rafting, playing with lots of friends, and most recently - a trip to the county fair!

We will be staying in Maryland for another year (unless something REALLY great pops up). We miss all of our great friends in Virginia, we miss our family in Las Vegas. But Max and I are very happy to be together!

No comments:

Followers