Sunday, October 04, 2009

Busy Weekend

Well, we had a busy weekend! It started off with a VERY exciting trip to Kaiser to get FLUE SHOTS! Yes, very excited. I had to practically TIE Max down - he was screaming bloody murder. One would have thought it was time to amputate his arm or something. However, he SOMEHOW survived - and we were able to then move onto SOCCER practice/game.

He did great at soccer - the was the first time it seemed like the kids actually played with some sort of strategy. They didn't all run after the ball in one big group. Instead, they actually spread out and passed the ball to eachother. It was pretty cool.


Then I dropped Max off at his dad's and I started getting ready to go to the Caps game. We had great seats - right up against the glass. Scott was literally sitting RIGHT next to the opposing team - on the other side of the glass was #35 from the Maple Leafs. We went with my good friend from work, Michelle and her husband Tim. It was a pretty fun night.

This weekend we also picked up Max's Halloween costume. He was originally going to be a Ghost Buster, but the store didn't have that costume in stock, so he quickly changed his mind, and went with a very cool Batman costume. I have to say, he is the most handsome batman I have ever seen! Now, the trick will be getting him OUT of the costume and back into normal clothes for school tomorrow...

No comments:

Followers