Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Something funny...

First off, I know I am way behind in blogging. I have some VERY cute pictures to post of a recent trip to Seasame Place. Those will be coming soon.

But I wanted to just share a quick link that made me laugh. Some quick background: There is a 'shortcut' that I sometimes take coming home from work to avoid the horrible 495 traffic. It is much more scenic, and on certain days, it is much quicker. Problem is - there is a short section of the road where they give out photo tickets. I was the receipient of one of these (which did not make me happy). Well, I guess I am not the only person who doesn't like those ticket-cameras! http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local-beat/Speed-Cameras-Spray-Painted-52394467.html

Other than the ticket - things are going well with Max and I. I continue to stay very busy at work, hate traffic, enjoy where I live, and love watching Max's next move. Max is busy scraping up his knees while riding his bike, playing with friends, catching fireflies, and swimming.

The next post will contain pictures and more fun stuff.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Funny.=)

Jill said...

Bummer about the ticket.

Followers